THE POWER OF TOUCH
TEXTURES ARE EVERYWHERE: THE ROUGH EDGES OF A STONE WALL. THE SMOOTH INNOCENCE OF A BABY’S CHEEK. THE SENSE OF TOUCH BRINGS BACK MEMORIES FOR US. WHAT TEXTURE IS PARTICULARLY EVOCATIVE TO YOU?
- The feel of soft cotton that has been freshly laundered. MMMMM Cozy.
- The feel of my cat’s fur running through my fingers.
The feel of water spraying down on me while standing under a waterfall.
I can’t think of anything else right now, but I will tell my top most horrible textures they are:
- The feel of sand paper on my hands.
- Dry hands I can’t stand my hands to be dry and gritty feeling. Yuck!
- The feel of mud and other things squished between my toes.
My lips chapped in the Winter.
That is it for now enjoy!
<a href=”https://dailypost.wordpress.com/prompts/the-power-of-touch/”>The Power of Touch</a>